Luangpor Pramote’s teachings are all in Thai. Any English teachings have been interpreted by a volunteer translator simultaneously as he is teaching at Wat Suansantidham or other places. Listen to Dhamma Talks or download the mp3 files to your computer from the album below, or subscribe to dhamma.com podcast through your favourite podcast app.
“Knowing suffering is wisdom cultivation, part of the Noble Path.
The Eight-Fold Path is grouped into morality, mental training and wisdom.
Mental training is about a stable mind which I have taught a lot.
Wisdom is learning the truth of body and mind.
With mature wisdom, the truth that body and mind are suffering will be realized.
Once knowing the suffering thoroughly, desire will no longer arise.
So, once we know suffering, the cause of suffering will be eliminated.
Without desire, there is no mental struggling, no fabrications.
The mind will then experience Nirvana.
Nirvana is the condition of desire-free, ...
Listen to Dhamma Talks
Dhamma Talks in Mindfulness Courses
Neither Luangpor Pramote nor Wat Suansantidham have involved in orgainising any meditation courses or retreat. The courses below are arranged by his students who see the needs for such activities for non-Thai speakers. Dhamma teachings in the courses are also taught in Thai by assistant teachers with English interpretation.
Please click on the link below to listen or download the file.
Dhamma.com YouTube Channel
Luangpor Pramote allows the working team to record video of his teachings in an effort to distribute Buddha’s Dhamma to a wider audience. These talks are all in Thai with subtitles for more videos. Not all the teachings have subtitles video available. Subscribe to Dhamma.com channel on YouTube to receive notifications when new video with subtitles are available. If you do not see the subtitle in the video, make sure that the subtitles option is turned on by clicking at the CC option at the bottom right of the video.
- "Karma", Venerable Pramote, Dhamma Talk (English Subtitle)
- "Learn to Be Happy in Solitude", Venerable Pramote, Dhamma Talk
- "The Real Enemies are Within ", Venerable Pramote, Dhamma Talk
- "Walk the Path of Wisdom" Venerable Pramote, Dhamma Talk
- "The Best Possible State of a Soul" Venerable Pramote, Dhamma Talk
- "Questions on Angels" Venerable Pramote, Dhamma Talk
- "The Absence of Morality Lets Defilement Rule" Dhamma talk A. Pramote Eng Subtitle
- "Mind-Body Segregation: The First Step of Wisdom Practice" Dhamma talk A. Pramote
- "Wisdom is Knowing the Truth of Body and Mind" Dhamma talk
- "Q&A with Luangpor Pramote" dhamma talk
- "Happiness is the Key to Meditation Practice" dhamma talk Luang Por Pramote
- "Freedom From Suffering" Venerable Pramote, Dhamma talk