Wat Suansantidham is located in Sriracha, Chonburi province, about 100 km from central Bangkok… roughly an hour drive. The temple can be reached by car or by free shuttles sponsored by Luangpor Pramote’s followers to make it more convenient as, unfortunately, there is no public transportation that directly reaches the temple. Please scroll further below at the end of this page for the shuttle details and contact persons. These shuttles are only available when a sermon is scheduled at Wat Suansantidham.
Luangpor Pramote’s teachings at the temple are only in Thai. Please see the calendar for his teaching schedule. Volunteer translators can provide live English translations of Luangpor Pramote’s Dhamma talks; appointment is required preferably at least week in advance. To make an appointment, please use this contact form.
Free shuttles to Wat Suansantidham in Sri-racha are available as per the schedule below. Please reserve your seat in advance. The shuttle appointment time is at 5:00 a.m. unless indicated otherwise
- 1st Sunday of the month, departure from PTT Rangsit/PTT Laksi, contact [email protected]
- 1st or 2nd Saturday of the month, departure from the security guard booth at EGAT, Charansanitwong, contact [email protected]
- 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, departure from McDonald, MaxValu Srinakarin, contact through Line application, ID @dhammadhana (with @ in front)
- 2nd Sunday of the month, departure from Petronas Charoen-nakorn/Banchak Gas Station Krungthon Station, contact [email protected]
- 3rd Saturday of the month, departure from Esso Aree Station, contact [email protected]
- 4th Sunday of the month, departure from Esso Bangkae/PTT Rama II, contact [email protected]
The shuttles depart at 5:00 a.m. from the meeting points above. Please be on time. If you have to cancel please also contact the shuttles so they can re-allocate your seats to other passengers please.
- The shuttles are provided free of charge for all cases. Please let us know if you are asked to pay. Contact [email protected]
- Any questions or feedback are welcome. Please direct your questions to [email protected]